I’m completely overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done before Thursday – and we’re not even hosting Thanksgiving this year! So what am I doing? Putting it off until I absolutely cannot anymore – tomorrow.
And just so I don’t lose my list, I’m going to post it here. Hopefully it will keep me a bit more accountable if other people can see what I’m supposed to be doing. Hopefully.
- clean off top of refrigerator
- clean off dishwasher
- clean out Daisy’s kennel and get Chip to spray it out – DONE!
- Swiffer – DONE!
- move Brewser’s kennel to the basement (she never uses it) – DONE!
- Sort magazines – DONE!
- move/clean under couches/recliners – DONE!
- clean & organize shoe/coat closet
- declutter & dust mantle – DONE!
- reorganize the media storage
- get Chip to clean the fan – DONE!
- vacuum the ceiling (we’ve got a nasty popcorn ceiling and dusting doesn’t work) – DONE!
- dust all surfaces thoroughly – DONE!
- vacuum carpet – DONE!
- clean off dining table – DONE!
- carry out old rocker recliner, sewing machine – DONE!
- move yellow chair to master bedroom – DONE!
- sort Seth’s clothes (again – seems like I’m always doing this) – DONE!
- clean light fixture – DONE!
- carry up Christmas stuff
- declutter & organize desk
- declutter mantle (this has become our “catch-all” spot)
- pick up endless supply of Little People
- wash cover of futon
- Organize cabinets (I’m determined to throw out all old, unused beauty products)
- scrub bath toys – DONE!
- finish putting up towel racks – PUT OFF UNTIL MONDAY!
- buy spray paint & paint vanity – PUT OFF UNTIL MONDAY!
- restick wallpaper border where it’s coming down
- scrub down EVERYTHING (except the toilet – that’s Chip’s job!) – DONE!
- Figure out way to actually get kids to clean their rooms (bribery may work) – DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE!
- lower Seth’s crib
- sort through clothes to be put up – DONE!
- finish laundry – DONE!
- Refrigerate cranberries – DONE!
- Prepare sweet potatoes to take along -DONE!
- Boil eggs for deviled eggs to make on Thursday morning – DONE!
- Get laundry ready to bring (since we need to replace the pump on our washer)
- Pack a bag for the kids and Brewser to stay overnight with Gamma & PawPaw
See, I don’t have too much to do. *sigh* Keep an eye on the list tomorrow – I’ll be checking things off as I go.