I’m not feeling real well today, feel like I’ve lost half of my day. So, I’m going to cop out and do an “ask your friends” type thing for my blog entry today. Maybe I’ll come back with something deep later tonight.
More Than You Ever Wanted to Know
1. Ever been given a ring? Yes, I have my Gram’s wedding set. I lost my wedding set before we moved 4.5 years ago. The saddest day of my life.
2. Longest Relationship? 11 years on February 10th
3. Last gift you received: I’m sure my husband bought me chocolate at some point since Christmas. Otherwise it would be one of my Christmas gifts.
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? Too many to count, I’m very clumsy
5. Last time you worked out? Worked out? HA! You’re kidding right?
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Coffee, diapers (I’ve been diapering at least one child for almost 9 years – that’s just wrong!)
7. Last food you ate? Chocolate covered pretzels
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? With my husband, it was his eyes.
9. ONE favorite song: Don’t really have one
10. Where do you live? Illinois
11. High school you attended: Christian Life School
12. Cell phone service provider: Verizon
13. Favorite mall store(s): Kohls, Old Navy, Linens & Things
14. Longest Job held: 3 years – at the ice rink as an admin asst.
15. Do you own a pair of dice? Probably with some games
16. Do you prank call people? yes – my Gram and I tend to like having a little fun with one another on occasion
17. Last wedding attended? My cousin Keith in October, my sister Janet the week before that.
18. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery? My Gram!
19. Last time you attended church: This past Sunday evening
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Is Panera fast food? You do have to order at the register.
21. Biggest lie you have heard: I didn’t do it!
23. Where’s your favorite place to eat with friends? Sisters
24. Can you cook? Yes, I enjoy cooking.
25. What car do you drive? I don’t drive.
26. Best kisser? Chip
27. Last time you cried? Last night
28. Most disliked food: too many to name – I really can’t stand green peppers though
29. Thing you like most about yourself: My personality – I’m fun, outgoing and pretty much an open book
30. Thing you dislike most about yourself: That I’m pretty much an open book
32. Longest shift you have worked at a job? I’ve never really done “shift” work, but Chip and I did a blanket mailing for a church we pastored. It took the two of us 36 hours to copy, fold, stuff envelopes, seal envelopes, stamp envelopes. And we did it without a break. LONG, long two days!
33. Favorite Movie? The Princess Bride
34. Can you sing? Yes
35. Last concert attended? Wow, I don’t even remember. Probably Third Day “Come Together” back in 2002. We’d rather go to sporting events.
36. Last kiss? About 1:30 this afternoon before Chip went back to his office.
37. Last movie rented: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (a PPV movie – still haven’t watched it though)
38. Thing you never leave home without? My pants! ROFL! Seriously it seems we *never* leave home lately without the kids.
39. Favorite vacation spot? The Twin Cities or Chicago
40. Do you like chinese food? Some of it
41. How big is your bed? Queen
42. Is your room clean? No – we moved a bunch of stuff in there to go through and never got around to it.
43. Laptop or Desktop computer? I prefer a laptop, but I’m using a desktop
44. Favorite comedian? Don’t have one although my 3yo is pretty funny!
45. Do you smoke? Never!
46. Sleep with or without clothes on? Without
47. Who sleeps with you every night? My husband. Seth’s crib is still in our room, but we have a “no kids in our bed” policy
48. Do long distance relationships work? Yes – Chip and I did the long distance thing for two summer while we were dating.
49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? never – I don’t drive.
50. Pancakes or French Toast? French Toast
51. Do you like coffee? If you read my blog and don’t know the answer to this, I’m not telling! But for those who just stumble across it today, I *LOVE* coffee!
52. How do you like your eggs? Fried
53. Do you believe in astrology? No, I believe in Jesus!
54. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Gram
55. Last person on your missed call list? My Gram
56. What was the last text message you recieved? I don’t “do” texting.
57. Mcdonalds or Burger King? Neither – Diary Queen or Arby’s please!
58. Number of pillows? 4 – one on each side of me and two under my head. I got used to sleeping in a “nest” when I was pg and haven’t broken out of it yet.
59. What are you hearing right now? Shark Tales on the television
60. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song? “A little less conversation, a little more action…” I’m absolutely convinced that needs to become the theme of Christians everywhere. Maybe I’ll come back to blog on that topic tonight.
61. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Blackberry or Strawberry JAM please – I don’t care much for jelly.
62. Can you play pool? Yes, but not very well.
63. Do you know how to swim? Yes
64. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
65. Do you like maps? Yes – I make my husband nuts, but he loves it when we’re stuck in traffic and I can get us there on the back roads.
66. Tell me a random fact about yourself? I hate going to the movies on date nights with my husband. When we go out I want to be able to talk to him. I can sit next to him and watch a movie at home. When I’m out, I want to DO something!
67. Ever play spin the bottle? Yes
68. Ever attend a theme party? I love theme parties! When we host our life group, we do a theme. I love it!
69. What is your favorite season? Autumn
70. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Probably this morning sometime with my kids
71. What time did you wake up this morning? 11:30am – I told you I was sick!
72. Best thing about winter? That it does eventually come to an end! I guess Christmas is pretty good too, but I’d enjoy celebrating that no matter when it fell in the year!
73. Last time a cop gave you a ticket? Never – I don’t drive.
75. Name of your first pet? The first I can remember? Max – a golden retriever.
76. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Cool – but not as cool as my boys think they are.
77. What are you doing this weekend? Friday – Valentines Banquet with my hubby, Saturday – cleaning the house, Sunday – church in the morning and SuperBowl party with our Life Group in the evening.
79. What is the third letter of your name? B
80. how old are your pets? Daisy (beagle/basset mix) will be 3 in April, Brewser (a Dorkie) is 2 and Rizzo (our kitten) will be one in May.
81. What color is your backpack? Green
82. Are you sick? Yes
83. Do you go to school? Everyday – I’m the teacher! (We homeschool).
84. Is the bathroom open? Yep – at the moment anyway.
85. Are you on a laptop? No
86. Are you watching MTV? No
87. Are you smiling? Yes
88. Do you have on eyeliner? Yes
90. Are you blonde? No
91. Do you have a myspace? Yes
92. Are you in high school? No
93. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No – my husband is the jealous type.
94. What is your favorite name? Jesus
95. What color is your bathing suit? Navy with yellow
96. Does your school start in August? No
97. Did you go on vacation last month? Yes – Chip and I went to Chicago right before Christmas.
98. Have you ever been on a cruise? No – being surrounded by all that water would freak me out!
99. Do you have a sister? I have two!
100. Are you upstairs? I’m upstairs from the basement, but I’m downstairs from the 2nd story. You decide.