- We had Life Groups last night. I love being able to immerse ourselves into the very heart of the church and not be the pastor & pastors wife, but to find ourselves among our peers and be able to learn from one another (even though we really are the pastor & family).
- Tornados ripped through Springfield last night. I’m such a weather-nut (because I love it) that I was up watching the coverage until almost 3am. I was tired all day!
- I’m recovering from my cold. I have a feeling that it will take a while for it to move completely out of my lungs. Between the cold, allergies and having asthma it’s just not a good combination and takes me a while to bounce back.
- We’re going to see Bethany Dillon (whom we’ve never heard before) and Jeremy Camp (YEAH!) in concert tomorrow night. I can’t wait!
- We’re meeting friends before the concert for dinner. I’m really looking forward to it!
- Chip finally found a dr accepting new patients. His mom got him in to see one of the doctors affiliated with the hospital she works at.
- My kids are crazy and crabby today! Even Seth is throwing tantrum after tantrum after tantrum. WHAT is that all about?
- Mount WASHmore is slowly being chipped away at. I wonder what they would call a mountain of laundry waiting to be folded and put away? That mountain is growing unfortunately.
- Chip’s nephew is coming to stay with us for a week. He’s exactly 2 months older than Noah and the kids are very excited about it. Chip’s brother has to work and his sister-in-law is going to Oregon with Chip’s mom for a wedding. So, Taet will be coming to stay with us for a week. Should be interesting having 5 kids under 9 in the house for a week.
So, that’s what’s going on around here. Nothing really exciting, but enough to keep things interesting. Tomorrow I’ve got to get out of these jammies and get some serious work done around the house before we leave. Chip will be gone in the morning for a sectional meeting and then to get the oil changed. I’m going to try and have the kids packed and ready to go before he gets home. Then all I’ll have to do is get myself ready. I can hardly wait for a real date night that will consist of more than going to a meeting or just out for dinner!