Well, really we’re going by car. We’re loading up and heading out for a few days in Wisconsin with my Gram and other family. Looking forward to a short vacation. We’ll be back Thursday evening, so for now I’ll leave you with 6 things about me you didn’t know (I was tagged by ShenWVgirl).
1. I’m a coffee snob. If it’s not good coffee, I don’t want it. I’d rather drink water. And I don’t like water much at all!
2. I’m seriously addicted to my computer. I use it for everything. Last April my harddrive died and took everything with it. Phone numbers, addresses, all our financial records, etc… You’d think I’d have learned my lesson, but nope. All of that same info is right back on my computer. I am a bit more careful to remember to back stuff up now though.
3. I can’t grow a plant to save my life, even though I really enjoy them. I love flower gardens, but my thumb is as brown as they come. So, I leave the flower beds and garden up to my husband.
4. When I was younger, I wanted to get married but never wanted to have kids. I really thought that if I ever did get married, we would live in a city somewhere and live the fast life on the career track. Never once, in all of my dreams and fantasies of the future, did I ever imagine children in the picture. Now I’m the mother of 4 beautiful children. I guess it just took meeting my husband and knowing that he couldn’t go through life NOT being a father to change my mind.
5. I *love* guy type movies. Mostly I just make fun of chick flicks. I find most of them sappy and a sorry mess. Give me The Italian Job, on of the Bourne movies, Mr & Mrs Smith, etc… anyday. I definitely prefer action over romance.
6. I am seriously addicted and obsessed with my husband. I think about him all the time. I feel incomplete when he’s not around. I once stayed up for almost 48 hours because he wasn’t home and I couldn’t sleep without him. There has *NEVER* been a time that I wished he were anywhere else than with me. And I’m excited that we’re going to be able to spend these next few days together.
See y’all on Thursday – with pictures!