(Cheating a little and taking the easy road – at least for now. It’s kind of hard to come up with something new to blog about consistently everyday for a month.)
A) Four jobs I have had in my life.
2. Admin Assistant
3. Grocery store clerk (it was really, really small and inside a nursing home)
4. Micro-fiche picture taker (I would take picture of mortgage/loan documents and put them on microfilm)
B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. You’ve Got Mail
2. Elf – probably the funniest movie EVER!
3. Meet Me In St. Louis
4. Mr. Smith Goes To Washington
C) Four places you have lived:
1. Kenosha, WI
2. Minneapolis, MN
3. Waterloo, IL
4. Bethany, IL
D) Four shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
3. The Office
4. My Name Is Earl
E) Four places you have been on vacation
1. Nashville, TN
2. Fargo, ND
3. Wisconsin Dells, WI
4. Minneapolis, MN
F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Authentic Italian food – I *love* pasta!
2. PIZZA – while I realize this is Italian, it really falls into it’s own category for me.
G) Four places I would rather be right now:
3. On a warm beach somewhere soaking up some sun