And I know it’s been days, but better late than never, right?
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the six (6) weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own six (6) weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I grew up in Wisconsin, went to college in Minnesota, and now live in Illinois – yet, I HATE SNOW and COLD!
2. I am *always* cold – I wear jeans and sweatshirts all the time – even in the summer! I’m cold so much that Chip bought me my own personal space heater for Christmas!
3. I crave Italian food when I’m sick. Chip always knows when I’m not feeling well because I crave pasta, pizza, mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, etc…
4. When we’re out in public, I take a drink out of the “bubbler” (drinking fountain) and didn’t find out until I went to college that no one else that grew up outside the Chicago/Milwaukee area even knows what a bubbler is!
5. I’m completely addicted to magazines. Thankfully I can find quite a few online for free to feed that addictions. We get close to 20 magazine subscriptions (and don’t pay for any of them!)
6. I make my bed every night before I go to bed. Even if it’s already made, I have to take it all apart and do it all over again. I can’t stand the blankets or sheets to be all crinkled up – they must be straight so I’m not laying on even the slightest wrinkle and my pillows have to be a certain way. If things aren’t done “correctly” then I can’t sleep. Chip thinks I’m insane, but after 10 years he knows it’s better to stand there for 5 minutes and let me get it right than to get in bed too early and then have to get up so I can fix it.
I would tag someone but I think everyone else has already done this…
If you haven’t done it, consider yourself tagged…