Copy it into your own blog, erase my answers & write your own….then leave me a comment & I’ll come read your ABC’s! It’s kinda fun.
1. A is for age: 31
2. B is for beer of choice: I don’t drink. My mother, father and one grandfather were all alcoholics at one point so I stay away from the stuff. Thankfully none of them have issues with it now.
3. C is for career right now: Homeschooling SAHM to four
4. D is for your dog’s name? Daisy – a bagel (beagle/basset mix)
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: coffeemaker (I bet you’re so shocked!)
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment? Definitely The Office
7. G is for favorite game: Scattergories
8. H is for Home town: Kenosha, WI
9. I is for instruments you play: None
10. J is for favorite juice: Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
11. K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: Me? People would just laugh if I tried!
12. L is for last place you ate: At home
13. M is for marriage: 10.5 years
14. N is for your full name: Rebekah Jean S.
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: My four kids
16. P is for people you were with today: Well, it’s still early so just Chip and the kids. Tonight we’ll drive down to take his Granny out for dinner and meet up with his parents there.
17. Q is for quote: “There’s nothing wrong with you a good cup of coffee won’t fix!” (some old movie a friend told me about).
18. R is for Biggest Regret: My theory is to make it through life with no regrets. And I’ve found that most people don’t regret things they did as much as they regret things they didn’t do. Make the most of every opportunity and don’t be afraid to take risks – especially for God!
19. S is for status: Married
20. T is for time you woke up today: 9am
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Going commando (that’s TMI isn’t it? But you’re the one who asked!)
22. V is for vegetable you love: a really great salad
23. W is for worst habit: biting my fingernails (I have issues with the sound of nail clippers. I have a lot of issues).
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had: Seriously? I’ve probably had every part of my body x-rayed at some point or another. I’m rather clumsy. I’ve had the full workup done by a chiropracter and multiple xrays of my knees, ankles, wrists, shoulders, etc…
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Does coffee count as food?
26. Z is for zodiac sign? Aries, but I know absolutely nothing about this type of thing.
Now go fill this out on your blog and leave a comment so I can come read all about you!