In lieu of a regular Friday post that is long and drawn out with my plans for the weekend – especially since I’m most likely to forget something (see previous post), I figured I’d leave y’all for the weekend with a meme…
Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:45 – the 5-er was at Gramma’s and the older kids got the baby up and watched him until they came to wake us up. Seth wanted pop-tarts — which they have to ask for first.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds – I lost my engagement/wedding ring about 5.5 years ago (I was newly pg with Noah at the time). I’d love for Chip to be able to replace it. But I’m happy with my Gram’s for now.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wow – it’s been a long time. I think the last movie we saw in the theater was either Pirates of the Carribean or Talledega Nights.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office – ranks right up there with Seinfeld!
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee – did you really have to ask?
6. What is your middle name? Jean
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Definitely Italian – I could eat pasta every day of the week.
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions and peppers and corn and about a million other foods that I have texture issues with.
9. Your favorite potato chip? I prefer pretzels, but I like tortilla chips with salsa.
10. Favorite CD you’ve been listening to lately? We don’t listen to CD’s – most music is by song via iTunes or the iPod.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don’t drive.
12. Favorite sandwich? a good turkey club
13. What characteristics do you despise? lack of integrity or those people who choose to be ignorant but can’t keep their mouths shut.
14. What are your favorite clothes? A pair of jeans with a cute top – I’m not really picky as long as I’m comfortable and look good.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia/New Zealand or Europe for a month
16. Favorite brand of clothing? No real favorite – I guess I have alot from Old Navy and The Gap though.
17. Where would you want to retire? On a lake outside an urban area
18. Favorite time of day? Late at night!
19. Where were you born? Wisconsin
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball!!!
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Well, since I’m blogging it, I don’t think anyone can send it back.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? See above answer
23. Pepsi or Coke? Neither – Dr. Pepper please!
24. Beavers or Ducks? Beavers I guess. I don’t like birds.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl! (which is ironic since I just said I don’t like birds – ROFL!)
26. Pedicure or Manicure? Manicure – I don’t let anyone touch my feet!
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not really.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer.
29. What is your best childhood memory? Best? I don’t know. My most vivid memory is going to see my sister in the hospital when she was born. Which is weird since I was just barely 2.
30. Ever been toilet papering? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Favorite restaurant? Sisters (a local bistro type restaurant)
33. Favorite flower? daisies!
34. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Panera Bread
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once – I got rear ended during the test and never took it again.
37. From whom did you get your last email? Rick Warren (yes, *that* Rick Warren) actually.
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target – as long as someone else was going to pay them off for me.
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Didn’t we go over this already?
40. Last person you went to dinner with? The family
41. How many tattoos do you have? No tattoos for me – they put those on with needles, ya know?
42. How many people are you sending this to? Anyone who subscribes to my Xanga via email I guess
43. What time did you finish this email? Um, I’m not done yet and it’s not an email? How should I know?
44. What is your favorite magazine? No favorite – I love any cooking mags though.
45. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? Um – I’m not big into the whole celebrity scene. Maybe Steve Jobs – maybe he’d hook me up with some of the new Apple gear (iPhone, iTV, etc…)
46. If you could choose another first name, what would it be? I wouldn’t. I like my name just fine.
47. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? Just what I’m doing – being a mom – only I’d get paid for doing it!