Going to be busy getting things ready for tomorrow (Sunday), but didn’t want to have to go too long without posting again. So I leave you for the weekend with yet another meme….
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. But I don’t have the name I was supposed to. I was supposed to be Jennifer Rebekah, but my mom’s cousin “stole” the name when she had her baby a week before I was born. Can’t say that I mind though – there are way too many girls my age named Jennifer.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Don’t remember – it’s been a while. I’m not a crier.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Definitely! I’ve got great handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4 – Elijah (10), Kaitlyn (7.5), Noah (5), & Seth (2)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep, I’m a lot of fun to be around.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Way too often. I’m working on that.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in a million years!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a big cereal fan anymore – which is weird because it was one of few things I lived on growing up. I still like a bowl of Cap’n Crunch of Frosted Flakes once in a while though.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? YES – in her best She-ra impersonation
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food – chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and caramel swirls and little chocolate fish. YUM-O!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they look or are carrying themselves.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? All of the gray in my hair. I hate the fact that I am at a place in my life at only the age of 32 that I *have* to die my hair. I’m more gray than red anymore.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Gram – 350 miles is too far when I know she’s all alone.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Anyone who wants to steal it for an easy blog this weekend.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans – no shoes yet.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Coffee! (anyone surprised?)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Chattering monkeys – oh wait, those are my kids!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Some great new shade of green!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking bread (or COOKIES!), my kids right out of the shower/bath, my kids after they’ve played outside on a long hard day in the sun (they smell like sunshine I tell them), my husband pretty much all the time.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Chip’s mom yesterday afternoon (I’m not much of phone person).
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I swiped it off of momaoge’s blog, so definitely!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College basketball, baseball, golf, tennis – in that order
27. HAIR COLOR? I think I answered this already. If you want the name on the box, it’s Spicy Salsa.
28. EYE COLOR? Green (I love my eyes!)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, can’t see a thing without them or my glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends on my mood – usually happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Night At The Museum (or it will be later today)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer definitely!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses – only from my Chipper or my kids. Hugs are ok with everyone else. I’m working on that anyway. Not a big hugger I guess.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what? This post? I don’t know – someone respond. I need comments!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone without a Xanga – because if you’re going to bother to sign up for an account to respond, this is not the kind of entry that will cause it.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished Before I Wake by Dee Henderson before bed last night.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Heroes (love that DVR)
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The quiet of the house once the kids are all in bed at night. Or the kids when they are all playing together and giggling and getting along.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, thank you.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Well, home has always been the Midwest, so probably somewhere out East or down South. I’d have to figure out the miles to know for sure.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Are you kidding? I’m a mom of 4 kids! My special talent is multi-tasking at it’s finest!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kenosha Memorial Hospital in Kenosha, WI
48. WHAT IS YOUR PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENT? Being married to my husband for almost 11 years and my four ADORABLE kiddos