I know, I know – I missed yesterday. I think I decided if I’m going to use a meme, it should be on Mondays. Weeks may be long around here, but weekends are even longer! So here’s my Monday meme and I’ll be back later with some thoughts about Tuesday…
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Multiple Bath & Bodyworks fragrances
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Not this week
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
I don’t think so.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
Yes – there are 6 of us. There are always dirty dishes
5. What would you change about your living room?
I’d get new furniture and finally refinish the floors
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Don’t have a dishwasher unless you count Chip and you can’t exactly put dishes IN him.7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
8. White or wheat bread?
Multi-grain9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
The blender, a rubbermaid container of medicines, the iron/starch
10. What color is your sofa?
Creamish and a sage-y green
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
12. How many plants are in your home?
none – we kill plants13. How many candles are in your home?
14. Is your bed made right now?
Probably not – what is with the whole making your bed thing? I mean you’re just going to get into it and mess it up again in hours or so anyway15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
We have a black DeLonghi coffee maker
16. Electric or standard can opener?
Electric17. Theme in your living room?
Don’t have one – I’m just happy if I can keep the toys out of it!
18. Colors in the bedroom?
White walls, beige carpet. It’s one of only 3 rooms in the house we’ve done nothing to. 19. Colors of your bathroom?
Downstairs – blue & yellow with a duck border. Upstairs – really ugly wallpaper with wheat or something on it. We only use that bathroom in the middle of the night.20. Comet or Soft Scrub?
I have no idea – Chip cleans the bathrooms!
21. Is your closet organized?
Pretty much 22. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Black23. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
screwdrivers, half a Barbie doll, and a bunch of other stuff you’d expect to find in a junk drawer
24. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
I drink out of glass. The kids drink out of plastic. Chip grabs whatever is closest.
25. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
No – I woke up to Noah begging me to make sweet tea
26. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
I don’t think it’s really cluttered – but it could stand to be picked up again.
27. Curtains or blinds?
28. How many pillows do you sleep with?
A bunch – I got used to sleeping in a nest when I was pregant and never got out of the habit.29. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
We leave a small lamp on in the bathroom (with a blue lightbulb because it’s dimmer) so we can see if anyone has to get up to pee at night. It’s more for the kids and so we don’t step on any stray legos in the hallway!
30. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
4 – living room, kitchen, our bedroom, boys bedroom31. How often do you vacuum?
Not very often since we pulled up the carpet in the downstairs
32. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Electric33. What color is your toothbrush?
White and purple
34. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
35. What is in your oven right now?
36. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
37. Is there anything under your bed?
Not on purpose – I’m sure there is probably a stray sock or something under there.
38. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning bathrooms! I told Chip before we got married that I don’t “do” bathrooms!
39. What retro items are in your home?
Define retro? From the 50’s? 80’s? Even the 90’s could be considered retro at this point!40. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes – it doubles as an office and toyroom
41. If you have a yard, who mows it?
Chip does42. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
I’m sure there is – I’m not sure why, but the kids always seem to end up playing in there.
43. How many mirrors are in your home?
44. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Nope – I figure it’s better if it’s in the bank. At least then it’s insured.45. What color are your walls?
Which ones? The living room is a sage green, the dining room is a soft blue, Kait’s room is purple, the office is about to get painted a sage green, I could go on and on…
46. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
The kitchen and the upstairs bath.47. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
No – but we do have a window
48. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
No49. What does your home smell like right now?
It just smells like home
50. Fave candle scent?
The home-y scents – baked goods, spices, etc… Just no flowers, they make me sneeze
51. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Vlasic dill spears
52. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
53. What color is your bible?
Two tone – tan & taupe
54. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
55. Do you own a stereo?
56. How many tvs do you have?
457. How many house phones?
Zero – just two cell phones
58. Do you have a housekeeper?
59. What style do you decorate in?
My style is whatever works and the kids can’t destroy! I’d like a modern feel, but I figure I can have a “style” when my kids are older. I’d have to say my current style is “Toys R US exploded all over my house!”
60. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
61. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Yes – a couple of them.
62. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Cell phone and computer tower (assuming of course that everyone else made it out safely)63. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
Yes – but I don’t like to. You have to climb up on a ledge to get to it. Or at least I do.
64. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
I’d prefer it at about 75, but we keep it at 72 to keep everyone else happy.