Chip got a referral to a rheumatologist and for an MRI on Friday at the dr. There is definitely something wrong and his dr doesn’t seem confident in the nerve conduction test results (I don’t think he likes that neurologist any more than we did). We’re waiting on a call from the dr’s office to let us know when all of that will happen. Y’all will know when I do…
But for your weekending pleasure – here’s the newest addition of “Get to know your friends”…
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,
here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil
the fun! Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you
can change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this
to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent
it to you. Some of you may get this several times (that means you have
lots of friends).
1. What is your occupation? Domestic Engineer – or at least that’s what it says on my tax return. Chip’s mom is pretty clever that way.
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? The Illinois/Penn State game – they *should* win this one.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken, couscous and carrots (and I didnt’ even plan that “c” thing)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Green – just like Kermit
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chip
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely – it’s a shame she lives so far away and we only get to see each other every couple years
9. How old are you today? 32
10 Favorite drink? Coffee, duh! My newest drink at Starbucks is a simple Grande Brew with room.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College basketball (note: #3)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Every 6 weeks. It’s a must.
13. Pets? Daisy – a beagle/bassett mix, Beesly – a gray tabbycat, and Rocky – a teddy bear hamster
14. Favorite food? Anything Italian
15. Last movie you watched? Return To Me – it was on television on Valentine’s day. I love that movie!
16. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday
17. What do you do to vent anger? I clean. Unfortunately I don’t get angry often enough. ROFL!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My basketball or my bike
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
21. Cherry or Blueberry? I *love* blueberries – especially fresh ones!
22. Do you want people to email you back? Yes!
23. Who is most likely to respond? not sure
24. Who is least likely to respond? Well, since it’s a blog, I guess we’ll just have to see if this thing goes viral.
25. Living arrangements? Single family, 2 story home. The house looks big, but when you put 4 kids in it, things get considerably smaller!
26. When was the last time you cried? Today – reading Ragamuffin Soul‘s encounters in Uganda. Man, I’m spoiled!
27. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest that you are sending this to? Um, of all the people who read my blog, my friend Carrie is probably the one I’ve had the longest. We’ve been friends since junior high.
28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Whoever happens to stumble across it next
29. Favorite smell? Coffee
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? How about spicy cheesburgers? I make an awesome cheeseburger. It’s about the only red meat that I eat at home anymore.
33. Favorite Car: I have no idea. I’m so not a car person.
34. Favorite cat breed? The kind that will kill a mouse in my house! Which does not include my current cat.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I don’t have a keyring. Chip does and I think his has 4.
36. How many years at your current job? 11.25 years
37. Favorite day of the week? Mondays – Chip’s day off
38. How many states have you lived in? 4