These 50 interesting things about me…
1. What bill do you dislike paying the most?
The internet bill – it’s the ONLY bill that we can’t pay online! We can even pay our tithe online if we wish – but not the one bill that actually allows us to connect to the internet. RETARDED!!!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Panera Bread – and it really is romantic when we go there because I know there are at least 20 other places that Chip would rather eat. He eats there because he loves me.
3. Do you regret your first kiss?
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be ?
I would have fixed my relationship with my dad before it was too late to really do anything about it. It’s the one regret that I’ll always have.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Writing on a beach somewhere in the Carribean
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A writer. The one thing I never saw myself as was a mom. But I wouldn’t change anything about my life!
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Just one – North Central University in Minneapolis, MN.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because I like it.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
whatever… There isn’t a whole lot I can do about it.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
I’d love to live on a lake somewhere in a warmerish climate. Maybe Tennessee – near the mountains?
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don’t want to!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I really wish Chip would roll over and quit snoring. (He only snores when he has a cold).
14. Do you miss being a child?
Not at all.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
ALL of them! But especially folding and putting away the laundry!
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
18. Get up early or sleep-in?
I’d sleep in every day if I could!
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Arlo and Janis
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Meaning what exactly???
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you start feeling old? I’ll let you know when I start!
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Leftover roast beef from a nice roast the night before. I’m not a big lunchmeat kind of gal.
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
a headache – this is the answer from the person before me. But it rings so true!
26. Ocean or lake?
I’ve never seen either of the oceans
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Married life is WONDERFUL! Those who don’t think so have never given it a chance
28. Do you own real estate?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Watching too much television
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
Now if I told you, people would know about it, wouldn’t they. Defeating the purpose of me not wanting anyone to find out.
31. What’s your drink?
Triple Grande, non-fat, no-whip mocha or a Grande brew with room — depending on my mood and budget
32. Cowboys or Indians?
You mean the football team? I can’t stand that Cowboys!
33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops I guess.
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Sarah – which is weird because we just ran into each other over at mySpace a couple weeks ago. Or maybe Todd.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
WSOY – it’s a talk radio, AM station — from the Soybean Capital of the World!
36. Norm or Cliff?
Cliff. Norm is boring without him.
37. Grey’s Anatomy or ‘The Office?
The Office. Did you even have to ask?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I don’t have one. Seriously.
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
well, I work at home and the only person who works in the same room as me is my husband. So, um, yeah.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Brett Favre – just so I could get his autograph for my Gram.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Depends what the weather is like. On a nice day, I like to be outside.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yep, taking my drivers test. Actually, someone crashed into me. I don’t have my license because it was bad enough that I never want to drive again.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
no – but I’ve had disasters that have caused Chip to use it for it’s intended purpose.
44. Last book you read?
I don’t remember. It wasn’t worth remembering. I’ve had too many like that lately.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Que? I guess on a bus? We were on a choir tour in high school and I remember using bottled water and spitting into a cup.
47. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
anywhere – I’ve never been to Cali.
48. Do you go to church?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. How long have you been out of school? Almost 15 years