- We don’t actually have bulletins at our church anymore. So it’s kind of funny that I call it that on my blog.
- The right person – Kristy Lee Cook – went home on American Idol last week. Not necessarily the worst of the week, but definitely the worst out of the people left overall. It was time for her to go. Hopefully Carly will go this week. Or David Archuletta.
- I thoroughly enjoyed my time of vacation this last week.
- I’d move to Chicago tomorrow if I could. I *love* that city! We were at Lincoln Park Zoo in downtown Chicago last Monday. My kids cannot stop talking about it.
- I’m seriously craving some Lou Malnati pizza right now. It’s just wrong that it’s not a national thing and I can’t get it down here. Another trip to the city is already in order and we just got home.
- I got the best new apron at Ikea on Thursday. It’s brown and orange and stripey and there is not a flower on it. Why do most aprons look like they were made for my grandma?
- My grandma would *not* wear an apron with flowers on it.
- Ordered some new books on Amazon today. Can’t wait until they get here. I love new books.
- My friends lost their brother in Iraq this past week. It’s weird because I can remember Ricky hanging around when he was just a little kid. It’s just not right. The funeral is later this week.