- A lot of the same people in my life that were complaining about it being winter and too cold are now complaining that it’s too hot and they don’t want it to be summer anymore. Some people are just never happy.
- You will NOT hear me complaining about the heat. I love the heat! Could do without the humidity, but even that doesn’t bother me all that much.
- I cut up a fresh pineapple for the very first time in my life yesterday. I think I’d rather have fresh pineapple than any summertime melon.
- Definitely allergic to Mop ‘N Glo. Rough morning with an asthma attack. Chip thought it would be ok if he opened the windows. It wasn’t. He mopped the rest of it up off the floor with another organic cleaner. He’s my hero!
- My boys are home. Where they belong. I don’t like when they are gone.
- Nephew jumped up like the big kids on our walk last night to hit the stop sign. Scraped his arm open and cut the walk short. He’s a pretty tough kids when he needs to be.
- Kait was baptized this morning. Such a very precious moment to share with her. And it all happened on her PawPaw’s birthday.
- Our anniversary is next Sunday. I love my husband so much that it’s hard to remember life before him and impossible to imagine it without him.