- I really, really, really want a nap today and I’m not taking one.
- Public school teachers report tomorrow which means I start new hours – up at 7am daily! YIKES! A nap today would have ensured I did not want to get up tomorrow.
- I’ll likely stay up too late tonight anyway watching the Olympics. When are these things done? I need some sleep.
- I wonder if Netflix is going to give all of their customers a few extra days on their pay cycle after all the problems this week.
- I’ve got a post on customer service coming up later this week. HORRIBLE experience with service last night at Pizza Hut.
- Chip started a series on Revelation this morning. Brought some new insights into it for me. Which is refreshing because I’ve heard dozens of sermons on revelation and they’ve always been the same.
- CNN is replaying the Warren/Obama/McCain smackdown tonight at 7pm CST. I’ll be watching since I forgot to last night.
- Actually, I’ve set the DVR for the above, because I’ll probably watch the Gymnastics individual events finals until I can’t keep my eyes open any longer.
- I’m in search of a small student size desk for Kait’s computer. I’m hoping maybe I’ll find one on freecycle or craigslist this week. LOVE both those sites!