- Things look so much better after a nap.
- I’m very ready for the Olympics to end tonight. It’s not that I don’t want to watch anymore, it’s that I’m so very TIRED!!! I need to get back into a normal sleeping pattern.
- We start back to school tomorrow morning. The kids are ready. Me? Not so much.
- I eat my Ben & Jerry’s ice cream out of the pint carton. I thought most people did until Chip told me last night he didn’t think it was the norm. How do you eat yours?
- Church was great this morning. I love watching Chip do the things he loves – especially preach.
- We were in a seminar yesterday that talked about conflict in churches. GOOD stuff!
- I’m kind of watching Lord of the Rings with my boys. It’s the third one and the battle is about to begin. I’d still rather read the books!
- Speaking of books – I’ve been doing a lot of reading lately and would *love* some new authors. Any suggestions?