- Church was great this morning! Chip is preaching a series on the book of Revelation – but it’s not the same “Jesus is coming back NOW so you BETTER be ready” stuff that I grew up with.
- We have church tonight with another church in town. We bridge denominational lines to worship together.
- I *love* that our churches love doing this as much as the pastors do!
- Chip gets to preach at this service tonight – I *love* listening to him preach.
- All of the kids went home with Chip’s parents after church today.
- As a result, my nap today was uninterrupted and INCREDIBLE!
- It’s hot outside, which means it’s freezing inside! As much as I love the heat, I hate the a/c!
- Watching with interest as Gustav gets closer to land. Praying for everyone in the path of the storm.